Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Most memorable 10 of 2011

Inspired by my dear cousin Summer, and because I haven't blogged in a while...Here are some of my favorite moments of 2011!

#10
Having the opportunity to travel to Phoenix, AZ with some of my family to see Auburn win the National Championship!! Traveling to and from was an adventure due to overbooked flights and the major ice storm that hit ATL...but it is definitely something I will never forget!

#9
Being selected to present my research project at AAA in Chicago, IL..scary! But a really beneficial experience.

#8
Doing what I love most-serving others through audiology! I loved being a part of the Guatemala Outreach and the Special Olympics in Troy, AL

#7
Of course my cousin Summer and dear friend Jessica's weddings!

#6
Gregory's graduation from Auburn...now we are both alums! :)
#5
This may sound silly....but the discovery of Pinterest! I have enjoyed exploring craft and home decor ideas and honestly I don't know how I found recipes before it, haha!

#4
Attending Phonak U (Chicago, IL...again!) and ALAA (Sandestin, FL) with some of my classmates...it was so fun to travel with them and to network with other audiologists! Also, exploring the city and relaxing on a beach during a conference isn't too bad either :)

#3
Being able to go to football games with Greg!! A nice change from being in the AUMB. This season of long distance relationship has been tough but I have to say we have enjoyed spending lots of time with my Mammaw when we stay with her on the weekends.


#2 Our trip to Charleston after Christmas! My Dad wanted to take me on a trip before I get married and it turned into quite a family affair! I had been to Charleston before but just being able to get away from work completely just for a few days was an amazing, rare opportunity!!

#1 Getting engaged :) Loving this sweet time in my life where I feel constantly showered with love and well wishes from dear friends and family. I really enjoyed this Christmas season being able to spend time with my future family and catching up with old friends at our engagement party.


I have been blessed beyond measure this year and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me (and Greg!) in 2012....I know it's going to be a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! It has been a fabulous year hasn't it?! And 2012 will be just as great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU haven't blogged in so long!! SO, to encourage you, I gave you a blog award! Go read my blog on my page to see what to do :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete